Jesus said, “I am The Vine, You are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit for apart from Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
The purpose of The Vine Church is to:
Join together in celebration and fellowship,
Encourage and equip each other,
Serve our community and body of believers,
Uplift the Father in praise and worship, and
Share with others The Vine, Jesus.
The purpose of our church is summarized in three key scriptures:
1. The Great Commandment: “Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments.’” Matt. 22:36-40
2. The Great Commission: “Jesus said, ‘Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matt. 28:19-20
• To “Love God with all your heart” is “WORSHIP”.
• To “Love your neighbor as yourself” is “MINISTRY”.
• To “Go…make disciples” is “EVANGELISM”.
• To “Baptize…” is to “BE IN FELLOWSHIP”.
• To “Teach them…all things” is “DISCIPLESHIP”.
3. The Vine Church Verse: “Jesus said, ‘I am The Vine, You are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit for apart from Me you can do nothing’” John 15:5 NKJV